If you can't make it to the rink, you can still stay connected by watching all events Live and On Demand.
10% Discount - Promo Code: 4e8b-3k92
Venue Search: Lodge Center Arena, Siren, WI
LiveBarn is a subscription service that allows you to watch events Live or On Demand for 30 days. Your subscription allows you to watch streams from ANY LiveBarn-installed venue across the US and Canada.
Existing subscribers can update their profile to our venue's promo code.
For more information, click on the banner above to be directed to LiveBarn.com.
Download the LiveBarn iOSapp for easiest mobile viewing or the LiveBarn tvOS on AppleTV for home theatre viewing.
Last Call for 10K Puck Club Sheets!
We are asking all members who completed the 10k puck challenge turn in their sheets by Jan. 28, 2022.
We also ask that these members be present for the Feb. 1, 2022, HS game -vs- Moose Lake to be recognized and receive the gift for getting into the 10k puck club.
Please reach out to Ben Anderson and get those completed forms turned in by Friday, Jan. 28, 2022. Email, messenger or hand deliver your forms. Ben needs them by Jan 28th.
Click the link(s) to print the information and tracking for the 10K puck club. Please turn in your completed sheets to your coach as soon as possible.
10K PUCK CLUB TRACKING SHEET:
EXTRA BLANK TRACKING SHEETS:
This registration is for the YOUTH program only. High School participants contact your coach for registration instructions.
Registration for the 2021-22 season requires attendance at a registration event at the rink. Please pre-register at www.burnettyouthhockey.com BEFORE attending a registration event at the rink. Registration events will be held at Lodge Center Arena.
Registration Event Dates:
September 28th 6-8pm
September 30th 6-8pm
October 2nd 10am-12 noon
1) Register all skaters with USA Hockey at www.usahockeyregistration.com
USA Hockey Confirmation Number is required to register with BYHA
2) Register with Burnett Youth Hockey Association at www.burnettyouthhockey.com.
**STEPS BELOW ARE DONE AT REGISTRATION EVENT AT RINK**
3) Sign the Volunteer Requirements form
4) Sign Concussion Form
5) Sign Parent and Player Code of Conduct Form
6) Write a check dated 5/1/2022, for your winter volunteer hours
7) Write a check dated 11/1/2022, for your summer volunteer hours
8) Get your 50/50 raffle tickets 4-$25 each (requires full payment or deposit check)
9) Pay your hockey fees in full or set up a payment plan with the treasurer (firstname.lastname@example.org), to be paid in full by.... (fees can be paid online with a credit card during the registration process for BYHA).
Burnett Youth Hockey Association (BYHA) welcomes you to register for one of our 2021-2022 Battle in the Northwoods Hockey Tournaments.
BYHA hosts Tournaments for the following levels:
Trophies will be awarded to the Champions, Consolation Champions, as well as the 2nd and 3rd place finishers.
We are looking forward to another fun filled winter of hockey. See you there!
Anyone that plans to volunteer to work with the kids or on a board-approved position with BYHA this season must complete SafeSport and a background check.
Here is the link for the background check:
SafeSport can be found on USAHockey: