REGISTRATION for the 2022-2023 Season is open.
This registration is for the YOUTH program only. High School participants contact your coach for registration instructions.
Registration for the 2022-23 season requires attendance at a registration event at the rink. Please pre-register at www.burnettyouthhockey.com BEFORE attending a registration event at the rink. Registration events will be held at Lodge Center Arena. There will be a required parent/guardian meeting at the beginning of registration time, so please plan to arrive at the start of the time for your oldest skater's level.
Registration Event Dates:
Pee Wees and Bantams: September 12th 7-8:30pm
Squirts and Mites: September 13th 7-8:30pm
Learn to Skate/First Year Skaters/Make Up: September 17 9-11
1) Register all skaters with USA Hockey at www.usahockeyregistration.com
USA Hockey Confirmation Number is required to register with BYHA
2) Register with Burnett Youth Hockey Association at www.burnettyouthhockey.com.
**STEPS BELOW ARE DONE AT REGISTRATION EVENT AT RINK**
3) Sign the Volunteer Requirements form
4) Sign Concussion Form
5) Sign Parent and Player Code of Conduct Form
6) Write a check dated 9/30/2023, for your volunteer hours
7) Pay your hockey fees in full or set up a payment plan online, to be paid in full by Oct. 15 (fees can be paid online with a credit card during the registration process for BYHA or a full payment can be paid by check at the in-person registration).
The BYHA Board keeps an eye on changes with the covid-19 situation with youth sports. We are base our decisions on USA Hockey and WAHA guidelines for each season.
We will update the website if we have more information on specific policies.